- GET BACK YOUR FREEDOM – High performance Electric Mobility Scooter. Go out in style!
- BRAND NEW DESIGN – High quality engineering. 500-watt motor with brushless drive system. 350lb weight capacity. LED light system with high/low beam function.
- DEPENDABLE & SAFE – Up to 13 Mph & 43 Miles on a single battery charge. Tubeless tires. Comes with Anti-theft alarm system.
- ENJOY THE RIDE – Comfort high back seat moves forward and back. Comes with retractable armrests. Variable speed control & two rear shock absorbers
- HAVE PEACE OF MIND – Full Manufacturer & high-quality customer service.
- PLEASE NOTE – Returns are subject to Restocking Fees.
- Power source type: Battery Powered
|Color||Red, Black, Yellow|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||350 Pounds|
|Handle Type||Push Handles|
How about getting around in style? The Deluxe Tyrant travels electric mobility scooter is guaranteed to turn heads wherever you go. This brand new redesigned and engineered scooter will get you around in comfort, speed, and distance. Why do customers love this scooter? STYLE & POWER – There is no doubt that the Tyrant scooter offers you all the style and power you need in an electric scooter. It packs a big punch at a very affordable price. EASY TO USE – Go as slow or as fast as you want. With variable speed control, you can cruise around at your own leisure. ALL THE LATEST FEATURES – The Deluxe Tyrant scooter comes with an accurate speed & battery gauge so you can always see what level of battery charge you have available. Comes with an anti-theft alarm system and up-to-date LED Light system. SMOOTH RIDE – Designed to give you the best possible ride the Deluxe Tyrant mobility scooter comes with a comfortable high back seat. You can move it forward or back to get your best seat position. WARRANTY – Full manufacturer warranty for peace of mind. High-quality customer service. Get yours now before they are all gone!
- Date First Available : September 8, 2022
- Manufacturer : Deluxe Scooters
- ASIN : B0BDG4FF34
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.