- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Gel Seat Cushion: Gel wheelchair cushion with pressure redistributing cushion design assists in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers
- Liquid Gel Core: The viscous gel bladder of this wheelchair cushion is encased in a fire-retardant polyurethane foam shell and provides optimal pressure redistribution, support, and comfort
- Waterproof: Removable and replaceable top cover of the gel wheelchair seat pad is a urethane-coated nylon that is low-shear, vapor permeable and water resistant; the non-slip vinyl base is also waterproof vinyl and ensures durability
- Dimensions: 18 inches in length x 16 inches in width x 2 inches in height; weight capacity: 250 pounds
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
Drive Medical’s Gel “E” 3″ Wheelchair Cushion with Gel Bladder is a pressure-reducing cushion, designed to assist in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers. The seat pad’s viscous gel bladder provides optimized pressure reduction, support, and comfort. The polyurethane foam shell is fire retardant and the removable, replaceable cover has a water-resistant top and non-slip vinyl base, ensuring the user’s safety. Backed by an 18-month limited warranty from Drive Medical, a leading brand of mobility aids and other medical goods for more than 20 years, you can purchase with confidence.
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
It’s solely the buyer’s responsibility to choose the correct item. Please note our policies are set by the manufacturers we represent. No return will be accepted after 14 calendar days from the purchase date and without a valid RMA#. Returns are subject to a 15% restock fee plus the cost of outbound & inbound shipping costs. Any return request after the 14 day period will be decided on a case by base basis depending on the product & circumstances & is subject to a restocking fee up to 60%.