- SEAT CUSHION easily adds support, comfort, and height to any chair or hard surface. CHAIR CUSHION aids good posture and assists with the natural curve of the spine by evenly distributing weight and offloading pressure on spinal discs
- CUSHION provides a natural, upright seated position without pain. The ergonomic design helps to increase blood flow and assists with pain in the lower back, neck, tailbone, shoulders and legs as well as muscle fatigue and sciatica
- SEAT RISER works with any chair and is made of durable, lightweight, high density foam that contours to the body by reducing pressure on the back and tailbone by avoiding compression
- LIFT CUSHION is firm, supportive and lightweight enough to carry for travel when sitting, driving or flying for long periods of time. Butt Pillow enhances comfort while retaining its shape after several uses
- CHAIR PILLOW is made of high density foam that will not crack or crumble. CHAIR PAD also includes a removable poly/cotton machine washable cover and measures 18 x 16 x 3
|Recommended Uses For Product||Sitting, Traveling|
DMI Wheelchair Cushion with Cover. Effortlessly increase your support, comfort, and height in your wheelchair with our DMI Wheelchair Cushion. Our seat cushion is great for wheelchairs, car seats, regular chairs, office chairs, hard benches, and more. Benefits of our cushion include reducing and preventing back stiffness and pain, added comfort to uncomfortable wheelchairs, and the cushion is lightweight and easily portable for travel! Features: Made of lightweight, high density foam that won’t crack or crumble, and contains a removable and machine washable cover. Specifications: 3 x 16 x 18 inches, made of poly cotton, navy blue, high density foam.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 16 x 3 inches; 8.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 513-8021-2400
- Department : Wheelchair Cushions
- Date First Available : May 31, 2006
- Manufacturer : DMI
- ASIN : B000FZVTPU
- Country of Origin : Hong Kong
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.