- Fluid Resistant Nylon Top, Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Gel Seat Cushion: Gel wheelchair cushion with pressure redistributing design assists in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers
- Liquid Gel Core: Viscous gel bladder of this wheelchair cushion is encased in a fire retardant polyurethane foam shell and provides optimal pressure redistribution, support, and comfort
- Waterproof: Removable and replaceable top cover of the seat cushion is a urethane-coated nylon that is low-shear, vapor permeable and water-resistant; non-slip vinyl base is also waterproof vinyl that ensures durability
- Dimensions: 18 inches in length, 16 inches in width, 3 inches in height; weight capacity: 275 pounds
|18x16x3 Inch (Pack of 1)
|Viscous gel bladder
Drive Medical’s Gel “E” 3″ Wheelchair Cushion with Gel Bladder is a pressure reducing cushion, designed to assist in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The viscous gel bladder provides optimized pressure reduction, support and comfort. The polyurethane foam shell is fire retardant and the removable and replaceable cover has a water-resistant top, and non slip vinyl base ensuring users safety.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 18 x 3 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : 14886
- Date First Available : May 8, 2005
- Manufacturer : Drive Medical
- ASIN : B002VWJZHE
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
It’s solely the buyer’s responsibility to choose the correct item. Please note our policies are set by the manufacturers we represent. No return will be accepted after 14 calendar days from the purchase date and without a valid RMA#. Returns are subject to a 15% restock fee plus the cost of outbound & inbound shipping costs. Any return request after the 14 day period will be decided on a case by base basis depending on the product & circumstances & is subject to a restocking fee up to 60%.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.