- Wheelchair cushion features soft, comforting padding that is ideal for wheelchairs or other chairs that need extra softness and support.
- Wheelchair pad is great for home or office use as it molds and contours to the body to help prevent painful pressure sores.
- Cushion contains highly absorbent material, great for incontinent patients; cushion is overstuffed with fiberfill and comes with six ties to help secure the cushion in place on your chair.
- Product Specs: Seat Size – 16 x 16 inches; Back Size – 16 x 22 inches; Arm Size – 16 x 14 inches. Cushion is machine washable and filled with polyester fiberfill.
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
DMI COMFORT WHEELCHAIR CUSHION, WHEELCHAIR SEAT CUSHION, WHEELCHAIR PILLOW Effortlessly Add Extra Comfort To Your Wheelchair, Chair, or Recliner DMI WHEELCHAIR CUSHION BENEFITS: Easily adds extra comfort to wheelchairs, chairs, or recliners Helps prevent and reduce painful pressure sores Great for home or office use Makes long term sitting significantly more comfortable
DMI WHEELCHAIR SEAT CUSHION FEATURES:: Made hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill for maximum comfort as it contours to your body Machine washable for easy use and reuse Highly absorbent material for incontinent patients Six ties to make sure your wheelchair cushion stays in place
DMI TRANSFER SLIDE BOARD SPECIFICATIONS: Seat size: 16 by 16 inches Back size: 16 by 22 inches Arms: 16 by 14 inches Weighs 3.6 pounds
Click Add To Cart Today!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Item model number : 513-7608-2400
- Date First Available : August 11, 2006
- Manufacturer : Duro-Med
- ASIN : B000HLX4L4
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.