- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Power Lift Assistance: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with a TUV certified actuator pushes the entire chair up to assist the user stand up easily. It’s an ideal solution for anybody who has mobility issues or recovering from surgery.
- Easy to Assemble and Operate: Depending on the unique structure and wiring design, it’s simple to assemble the chair, and also no tools are needed (about 15 minutes for a novice). You can adjust the chair to a lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two lighted buttons of the new design remote control.
- Extended Footrest: Adding up to an additional 4.7″ extension to the footrest so that you can stretch your body at full length and still have your feet well supported without cutting off circulation. (Recommended Height: 5’1″-5’9″)
- Soft & Anti-slippery Fabric: We handpicked the premium material for this brand new chair, so you will feel much more comfortable when touching it. It also keeps you from slipping away when leaving the chair. (See fabric details on the picture.)
- Dual USB ports & Cup holders: With the help of the USB ports, your must-have devices can keep fully charged and right by your side (ONLY for low-power devices, such as mobile phones). In addition, you can put your drinks on the cup holder when you relaxing on the chair and watching TV.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: 1. Delivery: The chair comes with 2 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver on different days. 2. Easy assembly required, no tools needed. 3. Max reclining angle: 140°. 4. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product.
|Product Dimensions||38.6″D x 34.3″W x 42.1″H|
|Special Feature||Arm Rest, Cushion Availability, Cup|
There are no reviews yet.