- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Power Lift Assistance: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with a TUV certified actuator pushes the entire chair up to assist the user stand up easily. It’s an ideal solution for anybody who has mobility issues or recovering from surgery.
- Full-body Vibration & Lumbar Heating: It comes with 8 vibrating points (shoulder, back, thigh, foot) around the chair and 1 lumbar heating piece, you can select different modes and intensities to eliminate your muscle fatigue and stress.
- Extended Footrest: Adding up to an additional 4.7″ extension to the footrest so that you can really stretch your body at full length and still have your feet well supported without cutting off circulation. (Recommended Height: 5’1″-5’9″)
- Power Headrest: While adjustable headrests can be used for custom comfort while sitting upright, they are especially designed to allow someone who is reclined back to look forward – such as toward the TV – without straining the head or neck.
- 2 USB ports & Side Pockets: With the help of the USB ports, keep your must-have devices fully charged and close to you. Meanwhile, put small items or magazines into the side pockets as you need. (ONLY for low-power devices, such as mobile phone.)
- Easy to Assemble and Operate: Depending on the unique structure and wiring design, it’s simple to assemble the chair, and also no tools needed (15 minutes for a novice). Then you can adjust the chair to a lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing 4 lighted buttons of the new design hand remote.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: 1. Delivery: The chair comes with 2 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver on different days. 2. Easy assembly required, no tools needed. 3. Max reclining angle: 140°. 4. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product.
|Product Dimensions||34.2″D x 37.7″W x 44″H|
|Special Feature||Arm Rest, Cushion Availability, Foot|