- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Power Lift Assistance: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with a TUV certified motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to the back or knees, smoothly adjust to the lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons.
- Easy to Assemble and Operate: Depending on the unique structure and wiring design, it’s simple to assemble the chair, and also no tools are needed (about 15 minutes for a novice). You can adjust the chair to a lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two lighted buttons of the new design remote control.
- Full-body Vibration & Lumbar Heating: It comes with 8 vibrating points around the chair and 1 lumbar heating point, 9 modes, and 5 intensities are available. Both can be turned off at a fixed time of 10/20/30 minutes. (Heating function works separately from vibration.)
- Extended Backrest & Deeper Seat: By analyzing the physical traits of tall people, we extended the length of the backrest to 28.3” and the depth of seat to 20.1″, the height of padded headrest for ensuring comfort. (Note: We must acknowledge that the footrest is only 18.9” because of the limitation of the frame construction.)
- USB Charging Ports & Cup Holders: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and dual side pockets for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of the armrests best meets your needs. (Note: The USB ports are ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhones, and iPad.)
- -IMPORTANT INFORMATION- 1. Delivery: The chair comes with 3 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver them to your door on different days. 2. Max reclining angle: 140°. 3. Recommended height: 5’7″-6’2″. 4. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product. 5. Any questions? Contact us now, we will got you within 12 hours!
|Product Dimensions||39.8″D x 35.4″W x 44.5″H|
|Special Feature||Arm Rest, Cushion Availability, Cup|