- Rehabilitation Advantage Wheelchair Arm Tray with Gray Removable Foam Insert is designed reduce edema, swelling, and water retention by elevating the arm
- Foam insert measures 20” long x 5” wide; foam starts at 1” high, then gradually increases to 5” high; foam can be easily removed for use in bed, on a table, or lapboard
- The lightly speckled plastic arm tray measures 21.5” long x 5.5” wide; no hardware needed; tray easily fastens to a wheelchair armrest by simply sliding the base on and off
- Soft contoured foam provides substantial arm support and comfort for the user by keeping one’s arm relaxed and elevated in a comfortable position
- “Right” or “Left” is determined from the perspective of the user sitting in the chair; sold individually; competitively priced
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20 x 6 x 11 inches|
Wheelchair Arm Tray with Gray Removable Foam Elevating Insert is designed to provide secure elevation to the right arm of a wheelchair user. This type of arm tray with the included foam elevator is ideal for individuals with edema. Having the arm comfortably elevated is key when it comes to reducing swelling and water retention. The durable design of this arm tray prevents it from tilting inward or wobbling. Installation is as easy as sliding this arm tray over the wheelchair’s armrest. The foam insert is soft, yet firm enough to provide a reliable surface for resting the user’s arm. Simply remove the foam insert at any time and use it for various rehabilitation exercises. ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 6 x 11 inches; 2.34 Pounds
- Item model number : 4336312209
- Date First Available : March 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : Richardson Products, Inc.
- ASIN : B07BHTG6GK
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.