- ✔ Now with an Unbeatable Price. Get Yours Today and Enjoy the Free Mobility Now!
- ✔ Easy to Operate – With Ergonomically Designed Joystick Gives You One Hand Free for Quick Stop
- ✔ Easy to load this wheelchair into your vehicle for transportation or storage Equipped with Battery Which Can Go 13 Miles with Full Charge
- ✔ Standard Equipped with Seat-Belt and Anti-Tipper
- ✔ Just 70 pounds with battery
|Item Weight||70 Pounds|
About Rubicon Mobility ✔ Rubicon Mobility is a US Company that is committed to offer the best Mobility Products. ✔ All Products Backed By Rubicon Mobility Gold Standard 24×7 Customer Support! ✔ Will give you back your mobility freedom guaranteed or your money back. Sizing & Weight Information ✔ Net weight (including battery) is around 70 lbs ✔ Weight Capacity : up to 300 lbs ✔ Travel Distance up to 13 miles ✔ Climbing Slope: 12° Max ✔ Battery Capacity 24V 12AH Super Lithium-Ion LiFePO4 ✔ Battery Charging Time: 6-8 Hours ✔ Brake System: Intelligent Electromagnetic Brake ✔ Unfolded ( L x W x H ): 38″ x 27″ x 38″ ✔ Folded ( L x W x H ): 28″ x 16″ x 28″ ✔ Box 30″ x 17″ x 33″ ✔ Seat Width ( arm to arm 17.5″ ) ✔ Seat Height front 19,3″ / back 18.5″ ✔ Seat Depth 16″ Product Description ✔ Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy ✔ Wheel Material: Polyurethane (PU) ✔ Front Wheel Size ( D x W ): 7″ x 1.8″ ✔ Rear Wheel Size ( D x W ): 16″ x 2.3″ ✔ Battery Voltage Output: DC 24V ✔ Motor Power: 250W*2 ✔ Motor Voltage Input: DC 24V ✔ Controller Type: Detachable All-Direction 360 Degree Universal Joystick ✔ Controller Power: AC 100-220V, 50-60Hz ✔ Voltage Output Current: DC 24V, 2A ✔ Safety Anti-Tip wheels ✔ Front and Rear Suspension ✔ Breathable Removable seat and back cushions will give you the best comfort and easy cleaning ✔ ALL TERRAIN: Never Fail You on Grass, Ramp, Brick, Muddy, Snow, Bumpy Roads
- Item Weight : 70 Pounds
- Date First Available : October 3, 2020
- Manufacturer : Rubicon
- ASIN : B08NFCPHSP
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.