- 35% cotton, 65% polyester
- Fully-lined polar fleece poncho. lightweight water-repellent.
- One size fits most – Universal and Unisex.
- Navy Blue color. Single Rider Use.
- Rain protection for wheelchair & scooter riders
- Full sleeves and hood ensure full cover for the full body and seat
The challenger outfitters winter poncho is water-repellent, and keeps warm all scooter, wheelchair and power chair riders. It is a modern design that offers a universal sizing with front zip closure, and the full sleeves and hood ensure a full cover for the entire body. It has a neckline zip so can be put on or taken off with ease, plus a drawstring hood for a snug fit. The cotton and polyester fiber lining provides the user with additional warmth and comfort as well as added protection against the wind, making this poncho particularly well suited for use in those colder, wetter winter months. The sleeves has sealed seams for total waterproofing and offers complete protection for both the wheelchair user and the chair. The knitted cuffs on the sleeves give the user additional comfort, retaining heat at the same time as preventing draughts, the cuffs are covered by the sleeve to give a smart appearance and to prevent them getting wet. A pouch pocket at the front provides a handy storage area for those essential personal items like keys, phone, or a wallet. It is easy to put on and take off and can be folded into a compact size for easy storage.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 38 x 3 x 44 inches; 2.7 Pounds
- Item model number : J820
- Date First Available : February 27, 2017
- Manufacturer : Challenger Mobility
- ASIN : B06XBPRK9C
- Country of Origin : China
<p>WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.</p>
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.