- 🛵MOBOLITY SCOOTER：Our latest 4-wheel mobility scooter, designed for safe and convenient transportation. With a compact and lightweight design, it’s easy to disassemble and navigate. The mobility scooter is engineered to safely support up to 265-300 pounds, making it durable and safe to use. It features flat-free, non-marking vacuum tires that are 8 inches in size, providing a comfortable ride.
- 🛵COMPONENT ADJUSTABLE: This scooter has a maximum speed of 3.7 mph and can travel up to 12.4 miles per charge. With a turning radius of 4.3FT, it’s easy to maneuver in tight spaces. The ground clearance of 3-4 inches provides a reasonable height for passing through obstacles while maintaining stability.
- 🛵REASONABLE GROUND CLEARANCE: For added comfort, the seat and backrest are 15.75 inches wide and adjustable in height and direction. The armrest width and the direction bar angle can also be adjusted to fit your needs. The swivel seat makes it easier to get on and off the scooter, while the easy-grip tires provide a comfortable ride.
- 🛵SIMPLE OPERATION PANEL: The control panel is designed for easy operation, allowing you to set the maximum speed, change direction, turn on the headlights, and sound a warning tone if desired. The color-coded battery life indicator allows you to quickly check the battery status for safe travel. Additionally, an anti-rolling wheel is installed above the rear wheel to prevent rollover.
- 🛵Attention: Please read the instructions carefully before using this electric scooter to avoid operational errors and accidents. Orders will arrive within 7 days, and we offer a FERBAM lifetime warranty. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||38 x 33 x 19.5 inches|
- Product Dimensions : 38 x 33 x 19.5 inches; 88 Pounds
- Batteries : 2 12V batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : October 24, 2022
- Manufacturer : FERBAM
- ASIN : B0BKZNGQWJ
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.