- Lightweight Folding Wheelchair: These cutting-edge wheelchairs for adults and seniors make independent mobility enjoyable via specialized features; just 41 pounds, the portable wheelchair folds to a compact 12.5-inch width for transport or storage
- Durable Design: This transport wheelchair features durable tires enhanced with push-to-lock functionality for added safety; model features a 18-inch seat, swing-away footrests, and flip-back desk arms
- Smooth, Stable Ride: Easy to push with solid yet lightweight wheels, this single axle wheelchair is easy to maneuver and fits through most doorways
- Flipback Armrests & Swing Away Footrests: Lightweight wheelchair features padded “desk” style arms that make it easier to sit at a desk or table and flip back for transfer; swing-away footrests are removable
- Dimensions: Overall: 42 inches in length x 24 inches wide x 36 inches in height; closed: 12.5 inches wide; seat: 16 inches depth x 18 inches wide; armrest: 8 inches in height; weight capacity: 250 lbs
|Item Weight||41.25 Pounds|
|Style||Swing Away Footrests|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||36 x 24 x 42 inches|
Drive Medical Blue Streak lightweight wheelchairs for adults and seniors feature cutting-edge design elements like swing-away footrests, calf straps, and flip-back armrests for easy transfers. These portable, lightweight wheelchairs feature an 18-inch padded seat ergonomically crafted for comfort and a convenient seatback pocket. The detachable tires, made of solid rubber and mounted on composite wheels, ensure a consistently smooth ride and feature push-to-lock functionality for extra safety. The sleek blue-powdered wheelchair frame is finished with durable steel and supports up to 250 pounds. The black cross brace and nylon seat upholstery are sturdy, lightweight, and easy to clean. Wheelchair easily folds to a compact 12.5-inch width, and at just 41.25 pounds, the foldable wheelchair can be lifted to trunk or storage. Backed by a limited three-year warranty and from Drive Medical, a leading brand of mobility aids, bath safety products, and other medical goods for more than 20 years, you can purchase with confidence.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 36 x 24 x 42 inches; 41.25 Pounds
- Item model number : BLS18FBD-SF
- Date First Available : June 23, 2006
- Manufacturer : Drive Medical
- ASIN : B002VWK1TA
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
It’s solely the buyer’s responsibility to choose the correct item. Please note our policies are set by the manufacturers we represent. No return will be accepted after 14 calendar days from the purchase date and without a valid RMA#. Returns are subject to a 15% restock fee plus the cost of outbound & inbound shipping costs. Any return request after the 14 day period will be decided on a case by base basis depending on the product & circumstances & is subject to a restocking fee up to 60%.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.