- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy Duty Maneuverability: Powered mobility scooter offers convenient and portable mobility coupled with easy steering and a heavy duty weight capacity of up to 350 pounds
- Comfortable Seat: The chair scooter features height-adjustable swivel mobility seat with fold-down backrest and adjustable padded armrests for comfort; tiller also adjusts for comfortable reach
- Portable Design for Travel: The portable mobility scooter assembles into five pieces to fit into the trunk; 4 wheel scooter reassembles with ease
- Rechargeable, Long-Life Battery: The Drive Medical scooter includes a quick connect battery and charger, covering up to 15 miles; the battery indicator blinks when the electric mobility scooter needs to be recharged
- Purchase with Confidence: Drive Medical is a leading brand of mobility aids and medical goods for more than 20 years
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||42 x 23 x 36 inches|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Item Weight||58513.11 Grams|
|Wheel Size||20 Inches|
If you’re seeking an easy, transportable mobility option that’s ideal for outdoor use, but need a weight capacity greater than 300 pounds, the Drive Medical Phoenix HD 4 is perfect for you. The Phoenix HD 4 has the highest weight capacity in the market for travel scooters and combines easy portability with a 350 lb. weight capacity to accommodate a greater variety of users. The Phoenix HD 4 is lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. The scooter can be disassembled quickly and easily into four easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck or van to take shopping or on vacation. The Phoenix HD 4 offers great features which include color change panels in red and blue and ergonomic “finger-pull” throttle control to make operating the scooter easier if you experience limited strength or dexterity in your hands. The Phoenix HD 4 also includes a headlight for enhanced safety and solid, flat-free tires for worry-free use. You can adjust the height of the Phoenix HD’s comfortable stadium-style seat which has attractive two-tone upholstery and armrests that can be adjusted in width and angle. The Phoenix HD also provides top performance with its 4 mph top speed and 15 mile maximum cruising range. Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 42 x 23 x 36 inches; 129 Pounds
- Item model number : PHOENIXHD4-20
- Batteries : 2 12V batteries required.
- Date First Available : April 25, 2017
- Manufacturer : DeVilbiss Healthcare
- ASIN : B0718WZJH5
There are no reviews yet.