- Wheelchair & Walker Cup Holder: Designed to keep drinks within easy reach, this cup holder for wheelchair can also be attached to wheeled walkers, rollators, and transport chairs
- Premium Features: New-and-improved clamp design allows the cup holder to swivel in order to keep contents level
- Quality Construction: The ultimate wheelchair and walker accessories, our universal cup holders are constructed of durable, lightweight plastic
- Universal Fit: Special clamp insert can be added or removed as necessary to accommodate different tubing and accommodates tubing from 0.63” to 1” in diameter
|Product Dimensions||3"L x 3"W x 7"H|
Take a refreshing drink with you on your daily jaunts without the worry of spills. Our universal cup holder affixes firmly to a variety of mobility devices and swivels to keep your drink level. The cup holder clamp comes with a removable rubber insert, allowing it to fit on virtually any size tubing. This convenient accessory is a great addition to your walker, rollator, wheelchair, or transport chair. Easy to install; simply place the U-shaped clamp around the pole and thread the tightening screw through the holes. Drive Medical’s Universal Cup Holder is just what you need to keep a drink with you during your busy day.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 7 inches; 5.76 Ounces
- Item model number : STDS1040S
- Date First Available : June 23, 2006
- Manufacturer : Drive Medical
- ASIN : B002VWK3X4
<p>It's solely the buyer's responsibility to choose the correct item. Please note our policies are set by the manufacturers we represent. No return will be accepted after 14 calendar days from the purchase date and without a valid RMA#. Returns are subject to a 15% restock fee plus the cost of outbound & inbound shipping costs. Any return request after the 14 day period will be decided on a case by base basis depending on the product & circumstances & is subject to a restocking fee up to 60%.</p>
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.