- ♿【WRAP YOURSELF IN WARMTH】This soft and warm blanket is perfect to use Indoor and outdoor. Acts as a sleeping bag for the lower body, no extra burden on the body, easy to wear, Zips closed, Complete with back panel for added warmth and comfort. This cover will keep you cosy and comfortable in all weathers.
- ♿【REASSURING AND PRACTICAL☀REUSABLE】This cover has been designed with the wheelchair user's needs in mind: comforting without being too restrictive for sensory issues, can withstand kicking, can be folded down, durable and sturdy, keep you warm even on the coldest days, helping circulation and ensuring that every movement is easier and less painful.
- ♿【EASY TO FIT UNIVERSAL DESIGN】 Two hook and loop straps, one on each side, securely attaches the blanket to any chair. Easy to fit in seconds with no need to get out of the chair. Can be fitted by the user to aid independent living, where appropriate. Designed to fit most Manual And Powered Wheelchairs.
- ♿【WATERPROOF ☀ KEEP WARM MATERIAL】Fleece Lining,Waterproof Outer Shell,Full Length Easy Ring-Pull Zipper Designed To Fit Most Manual Wheelchairs,Perfect for those cold days,winter, spring, or fall this super soft fleece will be your every-day go to accessory.
- ♿【WORRY-FREE PURCHASE】 We are delighted to offer a 30 day money-back guarantee and 1 year warranty on all of our products. Personal customer service provided and fitting advice if required.OUR DECLARATION: Please look for our shop:GFertre Series！！[GFertre Series], we are not responsible for other products that do not belong to 【GFERTRE】. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for the sincere support.
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Sleeping|
|Material||Windproof Oxford cloth|
- Package Dimensions : 14.25 x 11.42 x 3.58 inches; 1.83 Pounds
- Date First Available : December 18, 2020
- Manufacturer : Gitzer-1218-01 GFertre Series
- ASIN : B08QYSHGL8
<p>Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.</p>
There are no reviews yet.