- 🔓 GREAT MOBILITY drive over indoor and outdoor surfaces in comfort. Designed to support up to 265 lbs and travel up to 12.4 miles on a single charge. Tight turning radius and great power. 3.70 mph max speed. The Zipr Roo 3 wheel mobility scooter offers riders exceptional mobile portability.
- 👍 COMFORTABLE SEATING comfortably padded & supportive seat. Easily adjustable chair height for better riding comfort. Swivel seat chair for easy accessibility. Ample storage space, a sturdy large basket is included with every Zip'r Roo 3 compact powered electric wheelchair scooter.
- 🧳 EASY TO TRAVEL easily disassemble the Zip'r Roo 3 powered mobility scooters into five lightweight, compact, foldable and transportable pieces. Features a folding tiller, and removable seat. Portable electric scooter chair that fits into the trunk of standard size vehicles. TSA approved mobility scooter.
- 😃 STRAIGHTFORWARD CONTROLS simple and easily usable power control panel. Easily steer, change direction, check battery range, reverse, turn on the headlights, use the horn, and set a maximum speed. With the Zip'r Roo 3 wheel electric scooter for adults controls are all within arms reach.
- 💯 THE ZIPR WAY we take pride in our mobility scooters, rigorously putting our powered mobility scooters through a comprehensive set of tests, ensuring quality and reliability. Our mission at Zip'r is to better the quality of life for the families and individuals we serve.
|Item Weight||90.2 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||36.5 x 19.5 x 31.5 inches|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 36.5 x 19.5 x 31.5 inches; 90.2 Pounds
- Item model number : ZIP10
- Department : unisex-adult
- Batteries : 2 12V batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 26, 2021
- Manufacturer : Zip'r
- ASIN : B09CMZN7X3
<p>No Prescription Required. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.</p>
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.