- 🔓 GREAT MOBILITY drive over indoor and outdoor surfaces in comfort. Designed to support up to 265 lbs and travel up to 12.4 miles on a single charge. Tight turning radius and great power. 3.70 mph max speed. The Zipr Roo 3 wheel mobility scooter offers riders exceptional mobile portability.
- 👍 COMFORTABLE SEATING comfortably padded & supportive seat. Easily adjustable chair height for better riding comfort. Swivel seat chair for easy accessibility. Ample storage space, a sturdy large basket is included with every Zip'r Roo 3 compact powered electric wheelchair scooter.
- 🧳 EASY TO TRAVEL easily disassemble the Zip'r Roo 3 powered mobility scooters into five lightweight, compact, foldable and transportable pieces. Features a folding tiller, and removable seat. Portable electric scooter chair that fits into the trunk of standard size vehicles. TSA approved mobility scooter.
- 😃 STRAIGHTFORWARD CONTROLS simple and easily usable power control panel. Easily steer, change direction, check battery range, reverse, turn on the headlights, use the horn, and set a maximum speed. With the Zip'r Roo 3 wheel electric scooter for adults controls are all within arms reach.
- 💯 THE ZIPR WAY we take pride in our mobility scooters, rigorously putting our powered mobility scooters through a comprehensive set of tests, ensuring quality and reliability. Our mission at Zip'r is to better the quality of life for the families and individuals we serve.
|Item Weight||90.2 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||36.5 x 19.5 x 31.5 inches|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 36.5 x 19.5 x 31.5 inches; 90.2 Pounds
- Item model number : ZIP10
- Department : unisex-adult
- Batteries : 2 12V batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 26, 2021
- Manufacturer : Zip'r
- ASIN : B09CMZN7X3
<p>No Prescription Required. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.</p>
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.