- 🔓 GREAT MOBILITY drive over indoor and outdoor surfaces in comfort. Designed to support up to 265 lbs and travel up to 12.4 miles on a single charge. Tight turning radius and great power. 3.70 mph max speed. The Zipr Roo 4 wheel mobility scooter offers riders great performance.
- 👍 COMFORTABLE SEATING comfortably padded & supportive seat. Easily adjustable chair height for better riding comfort. Swivel seat for easy accessibility. Ample storage space, a sturdy basket is included with every Zip’r Roo 4 powered electric wheelchair scooter.
- ✈️ EASY TO TRAVEL easily disassemble the Zip’r Roo 4 powered mobility scooter into five lightweight, foldable and transportable pieces. Features a folding tiller, and removable seat. Fits into the trunk of standard size vehicles. TSA approved mobility scooter.
- 😃 STRAIGHTFORWARD CONTROLS simple and easily usable control panel. Easily steer, change direction, check battery range, reverse, turn on the headlights, use the horn, and set a maximum speed using the tiller. With the Zip’r Roo 4-wheel electric powered mobility scooter controls are all within arms reach.
- 💯 THE ZIPR WAY we take pride in our mobility scooters, rigorously putting our powered mobility scooters through a comprehensive set of tests, ensuring quality and reliability. Our mission at Zip’r is to better the quality of life for the families and individuals we serve.
|Item Weight||88 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||36.5 x 19.5 x 31.5 inches|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 36.5 x 19.5 x 31.5 inches; 88 Pounds
- Item model number : ZIP11
- Department : unisex-adult
- Batteries : 2 12V batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 28, 2021
- Manufacturer : Zip'r
- ASIN : B09CMWPB91
No Prescription Required. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.