- Customized for Wheelchair: -why we upgraded a wheelchair basket, if you know about Dotday, then you will find our, that we are devote ourselves to kinds of help for walker users & wheelchair users. So we have designed kinds of basket organizer for walker & wheelchair these years, and all customized Item responded well, as we always takes great pains on studying deeply of users’ truly requirement and Product improvement.
- Convenient to Use: We have a idea, what about a basket for the wheelchair? Then it can be convenient to use, convenient to put some daily essentials, the water bottle, cup, tissue etc. And convenient to pick up what you want. As we are the opening Basket, but not a bag, you do Not need great effort to zip the bag and find out the thing you want.
- Large Capacity: The Wheelchair Basket is 16.5“ x 7.4” x 5.7“, it‘s perfect for a variety of wheelchairs of different sizes and brands, like Drive Medical, Wedline. And it has extra 2 Mesh pockets inside to put all your iPad, Notebook, smart phone, and other necessaries. Customized for Wheelchairs.
- Easy To Install: – This Wheelchair Backpack is upgraded easy to attach on various wheelchairs with simple buckles & the Velcro strap, the buckles can adjust the length of straps to fit more kind of Wheelchairs. You can install it very stable and won’t tipping over. It’s very useful for carrying Daily use.
- Durable & Washable Materials: -Made of high-quality water resistant 600D oxford and nylon fabric, you can just wash it if it’s dirty. And we equipped with 2 elastic bands to fixed the water cup or bottles to prevent turning over, it’s designed as hexagons to maximize space.
- Perfect Gift: -It’s perfect gift for your family and friends. It’s meaningful perfect gift for aged parents or grandparents. Just take it to assist their daily life, free and happy in daily life.
|Handle Type||Push Handles|
- Package Dimensions : 16.26 x 7.95 x 1.3 inches; 1.01 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 6, 2022
- Manufacturer : Dotday
- ASIN : B0B5WCNQXQ
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.